Today was a VERY rare day that I tricked my daughter into a 15-minute mini photo shoot as we walked to the mailbox. It's just about my only hope. She's stubborn, she's 3 1/2, and not only does she not want to do most things I ask her to do, she's CERTAINLY not going to smile doing it. So, I think it's important to remind my clients of little ones sometimes that....I feel your pain. I UNDERSTAND. We all get frustrated when we plan a time, get them all cute, only to get a couple good shots before meltdown. I HEAR YA. But, today I got lucky with some of my magic tricks, and sometimes some of my favorite shots aren't necessarily of the littles looking at the camera and smiling! I love the snow, and today was a rare opportunity...and I love these photos!!
Annnnnnd, we're done. :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment